Monday, October 20, 2008

What the Bloke Wished He Knew Sooner - Part I

One day, Tim and Zac were "being filthy". They were talking about tips and tricks for different situations in bed. Things kept going from bad to worse until Tim shockingly recalled a story from a former Bike Masters staff member. He said that Jason once told him to extend the period of time he spent in the bedroom he would often think of the Bloke!

When asked what he thought about that story The Bloke replied, "I wish I would have known about that before I went on BRAN with him!" referring to the week they spent alone in a tent.

1 comment:

RxPedaler said...

Bloody hell ya crazy limey! I sooooo miss those stories that start out with" Back when I was a junior in England..."!!! Well, back to the blog post at hand, if the bloke had known it sooner, he simply would have forgotten it sooner! jes kiddin, very surprising to find you on the web, Geoffrey! Miss ya,
Rick H